Sunday 7 October 2012

About Me

Hello out there!

So This is my first post, so I thought it might be a good idea to let anyone out there who is reading this know what kind of things I plan to be writing about.

As the name suggests I'll be talking about healthy eating, keeping in shape and sport in a wider sense. I'm decided to start doing this blog for two main reasons, to encourage me to learn more about being healthy and to try and encourage other people to take an interest, so hopefully I can do both!

I will be aiming to have some fairly regular themes in what I post which should include reviews on sports equipment / tech; super foods / meal advice; the different types of supplements available and finally I'll be spending time talking about different muscles and how to train these! I'll try and make sure that any claim I make is backed up with some sort of reference but if I don't feel free to drop me a message and I'll try and find you some evidence for what I've said.

I don't promise to keep to all of these topics and there is a very good chance that I'll go off on a tangent every now and again!

Hopefully there will be something for everyone here!

Rich


No comments:

Post a Comment