Monday 21 January 2013

Meal Plan 20/01/13 - 26/01/13

So I've had a quite week blog wise, I'm going to blame the weather on this one. While you would think that being forced to stay inside would actually make me want to write more, it has kind of had the opposite effect. I've not been able to exercise at all last week (except 1 night of hockey) because of all the snow we've had, luckily I managed to get 1 last run before the snow hit last week.
Home made chicken tikka masala

I've found the snow fairly annoying as on Tuesday I sent off an application to run the Brighton Marathon on the 14th of April, and since then I've not been able to run once! Obviously I could have done some weights sessions and maybe hit a treadmill instead but I haven't felt as motivated as I should, though hopefully the warmer weather will hit this week and I'll be able to get back out there!

As per I have a couple of new meals this week, including chicken patties (kind of like meatloaf but with chicken instead) and a different 'healthier' version of shepherd's pie with less carbs then your normal version! I've tweaked the chicken nuggets recipe from last week as I really didn't enjoy the spicy nuggets, less because of the spiciness but more from the actual taste that the marinade created, so I've gone for a slightly altered recipe instead!


Sunday:
B: Muesli
S: Banana
L: Fruit Smoothie
S: Almonds
D: Cajun Chicken
S: Pistachio Nuts

Monday:
B: Porridge
S: Raisins
L:  Sandwich with salad
S: Protein shake
D: Chicken Stir Fry
S: walnuts

Tuesday:

B: Porridge
S: Banana
L: Leek and Potato Soup
S: Cranberries
D: Turkey Stir Fry
S: Orange

Wednesday:
B: Muesli
S: Cranberries
L: Sandwich
S: Raisins
D: Pub food (most likely)
S: Peanut Butter on Toast

Thursday
B: Spinach
S: Protein Shake
L: Baked Chicken Nuggets
S: Banana
D: Chicken Curry
S: Almonds

Friday:
B: Scrambled Eggs
S: Protein Shake
L: Skinny Chicken Patties
S: Orange
D: Shepard's Pie (using Cauliflower instead of potato!) 
S: Pistachio Nuts

Saturday:
B: Banana and Blueberries smoothies
S: Power Bar
L: Chicken Pitas
S: Almonds
D: Pasta Bake
S: Peanut Butter on toast

B: Breakfast
L: Lunch
D: Dinner
S: Snack

No comments:

Post a Comment